This summer I spent a few weeks in Menorca, a Spanish island, since my sister had a home by the water that I could stay in. It was so much fun going around doing cool stuff like:
- Kayaking with friends
- Riding on the Speedboat
- Fishing with harpoon
- Climbing on cliffs hanging above the water
- Cycling around the island and camping on the beach
- Riding the scooter everywhere!
- Hiking through the countryside and beaches
- Swimming to some uninhabited islands
Apart from all of the adventures, I also spent quite a bit of time socializing, getting to know new people, reading books and studying languages! Such great times!
Thank you to my sister for making this stays one of the best ones I’ve had!